Making High Quality Data Accessible
The first anniversary of the Transport Data Commons (TDC) Initiative marks a milestone for anyone interested in open and sound data collection and management to enable transport decarbonisation and sustainable mobility.
With a prototype database up and running to demonstrate the vision, an effective organisational set-up and initial seed funding from Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States of America, the Transport Data Commons Initiative is ready to move into full operations and absorb more funding in its second year of life.
TDC partners extend a warm invitation to join this collective endeavour to like-minded entities and individuals who share our vision and can contribute to data collection & management and mobilisation of funding.
Download more information here.
- Anne Joselin, Infrastructure Advisor, Transport Research Economic Growth Research Team, Research and Evidence Directorate Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
- Binyam Reja, Acting Global Director, Transport Global Practice, World Bank
- Angie Palacios, Urban Mobility Coordinator at Corporacion Andina de Fomento - Development Bank for Latin America (CAF)
- Jamie Leather, Chief of Transport Sector Group Sustainable Development and Climate Change Department (SDCC), Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Jari Kauppila, Head of ITF Secretary-General’s Office, International Transport Forum (ITF)