After welcoming remarks by the Ambassador of Thailand to Germany the event will feature two impulse presentations from both Thailand and Germany to set the frame. The event will then proceed with a panel discussion with experts and stakeholders from both Thailand and Germany.
The discussion will put a spotlight on the ramp-up of electric mobility and identifying opportunities for joint initiatives to promote climate-neutral transport.
- H.E. Dr. Nadhavathna Krishnamra, Ambassador of Thailand to Germany
- Christian Hochfeld, Director of Agora Verkehrswende
- Dr. Yossapong Laoonual, Assistant to the President for Sustainability, Associate. Professor Mechanical Engineering and Head of Mobility & Vehicle Technology Research Center (MOVE) at King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) Thailand
- Dr. Dominika Kalinowska, Director Transport Projects Thailand / ASEAN, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- Markus Becker, Climate Protection and Transport Unit, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action
- Dr. Akarin Suwannarat, Executive Vice President and Special Assistant to CEO, Energy Absolute PCL.
- Axel Kaltwasser, BMW Group