This year, Women on The Move together with Women in Transport Leadership, a platform set up in Australasia to empower women and encourage female transport executives’ growth, will lead a walk called “Jane’s Walk: WE MOVE.” The Walk aims to experience active mobility in our cities and celebrate women’s active mobility journey. It’s also a way to raise awareness about the challenges of creating more walkable and liveable cities for all genders. The Walk will take place in several cities across Australia, Germany, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Thailand on 5, 6 and 7 of May.
Stay tuned and follow our social media for updates on how to join the Walk in your area!
- Davao, Philippines: (Closed!)
- Manila, Philippines: (Closed!)
- Pasig, Philippines: Contact email@example.com
- Melbourne, Australia: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam: bit.ly/wemove-HCM
- Bandung, Indonesia: bit.ly/wemove-bdg
- Bandung UNPAR, Indonesia: http://bit.ly/UNPARJWalks
- Jakarta, Indonesia: bit.ly/wemove-JKT
- Bangkok, Thailand: bit.ly/410MBKM
You’ve got to get out and walk. Walk, and you will see that many of the assumptions on which the projects depend are visibly wrong. . . . If you get out and walk, you see all sorts of other clues.Jane Jacobs in Downtown is for People (1958)